The Student News Site of Evergreen Park Community High School

Mustang Monitor

Mustang Monitor

Mustang Monitor

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Roadhouse (2024)
Roadhouse (2024)
April 9, 2024
EVER-READ
EVER-READ
March 15, 2024

The Infamous Stanley

Exploring the Latest Craze
The Infamous Stanley

When you hear the word “Stanley”, what do you think? Five years ago, you would have associated The Stanley Cup with the NHL. Well, not anymore! The Stanley Cup is now out of the vault. Originating in 1913, Stanley has been around for 110 years! It has evolved into the most popular water bottle in the country and even the world. It has passed competitors like Owala and Hydro Flask. If you are wondering what’s the deal with this popular water bottle, this is the article for you. Countless celebrities, influencers, adults, and teenagers have hopped on the trend of purchasing this hot commodity. It’s become a trend all over TikTok. People have been imitating what it looks like to carry the water bottle everywhere they go on social media. So what’s hype? Coming from someone who owns one of these famous 40 oz cups of metal and plastic….they are pretty great!  They keep your water cool and hot for days! You can now purchase the Stanley cups anywhere: Target, Walmart, Amazon, Sporting Goods, and even small businesses are willing to collaborate with Stanley. It is currently tough to get a hold of this popular water bottle. These Stanley cups are flying off the shelves everywhere, so if you plan on purchasing one of these water bottles…do it FAST!